View Poll Results: Who will be the next HC @ UT????

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Will Muschamp, DC at Univ of Texas

    1 4.55%
  • David Cutcliffe, HC at Duke University

    8 36.36%
  • Troy Calhoun, HC at Air Force Academy

    7 31.82%
  • Kippy Brown, Interim HC at UT

    2 9.09%
  • John Gruden, Analyst for ESPN

    2 9.09%
  • Other.....

    2 9.09%
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Who will be the next HC at the Univ of Tenn...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Who will be the next HC at the Univ of Tenn...

    Who will be the next Coach at the University of Tennessee..... I just wanted to do a poll to see if I could so if it doesn't work oh well.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will be the next HC at the Univ of Tenn...

    Calhoun

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will be the next HC at the Univ of Tenn...

    Im really starting to want Kippy Brown to get the job.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will be the next HC at the Univ of Tenn...

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inStripes View Post
    Im really starting to want Kippy Brown to get the job.
    After watching his presser yesterday I wouldn't have a problem with it. I didn't know much about him other than his previous stint with UT back in the late 80's early 90's. I was impressed with him.

    I really think it's gonna be Calhoun and most Vol fans would hate that choice because it isn't the "big name" but I wouldn't be to hurt. Neither would I be with Cutcliffe.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will be the next HC at the Univ of Tenn...

    Stripes, I heard somewhere he had to prevent the players from fighting kiffin. Any truth to that?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will be the next HC at the Univ of Tenn...

    Quote Originally Posted by duckmeat View Post
    Stripes, I heard somewhere he had to prevent the players from fighting kiffin. Any truth to that?
    He ****ed quite a few off that is for sure, I heard he had to be escorted out of the locker room quickly because players were upset and yelling. I would imagine a couple were heated enough to form tackle his ass.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will be the next HC at the Univ of Tenn...

    There are reports that Coach Calhoun has called a team meeting for the Air Force players so this could have some wheels.

    I really feel it's gonna be Calhoun or Cutcliffe.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will be the next HC at the Univ of Tenn...

    Quote Originally Posted by duckmeat View Post
    Stripes, I heard somewhere he had to prevent the players from fighting kiffin. Any truth to that?
    Not sure, but I have heard the same. It wouldn't surprise me. Kippy seems to have a great deal of control, and already has gained respect from the current players.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will be the next HC at the Univ of Tenn...

    calhoun is my vote as well

  10. #10
    Inactive Member wisecav13SWH's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2009
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who will be the next HC at the Univ of Tenn...

    Quote Originally Posted by burton2019 View Post
    Calhoun
    My vote.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •